Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friday, 2/27/09

Friday started off at 1 a.m. with Pat in the bathroom throwing up everything except the kitchen sink. He was in and out of bed like a jack in the box. I finally got him to take some maalox around 8 and then he was able to get calmed down a bit. He was in bed all day feeling rotten. He also had a fever and the chills.

I went to return the rental truck and pick our truck up, then stopped at the store to pick up some seven up and a few other things. I hurried back to the park and found him almost in the exact same position as when I left.  He got up for just a very short time later in the afternoon, but only to sit in his recliner and make regular trips back up to the bathroom. I really felt bad for him. While at the store on the advise of my brother who also along with ( Ricki, Poppi and Terry had all been fighting the same stuff) told me to start spraying everything with Lysol, which I did.

He ate a little soup and some crackers and drank some 7-up. I went to the Park play that evening with Roberts, while he continued to sit in his chair. When I got back to the RV he was already in bed.

Since I had had such a short night the night before I decided an early bedtime wasn’t so bad. I was going to sleep up in the loft, but ditched that idea and just decided to tough it out and hope I didn’t pick up any of his germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment